VORTEX CLEANING SYSTEM
VORTEX is designed to protect your equipment and remove solid contaminants and
water in the fuel storage tanks and bowsers. Hence, breakdown problems,
operation time and costs would be cut which would lead to greater productivity.Filter
clogging would be eliminated which will in turn extend the filter and engine
life while reducing exhaust emissions.
HOW THE VORTEX WORKS
By using cyclonic and capillary technology the incoming fuel is forced through the units internal baffle system which creates a swirling centrifugal action subjecting the fuel to a constant force, water and dirt being denser components will be separated from the lighter component of the fuel itself.
This is the first cleaning stage were the largest and heaviest impurities accumulate and descend into the lower collection chamber.
At the second stage the velocity of the fuel slows down allowing any free water and other impurities to maintain their mass preventing any emulsification within the fuel, these impurities fall out and sink into lower collection chamber and remain there until purged.
In the final stage fuel passes through a bifurcation process allowing small water droplets and particulate to be coalesced out of the fuel stream.
All these 3 stages are carried out simultaneously which results in clean fuel rising to the top of the unit ensuring a continuous supply of clean free fuel to your equipment.
- The Fuel-Guard VORTEX System will remove 99.8% of water and 95%of dust, dirt and other solid contaminants found in all diesel.
- The Fuel-Guard VORTEX System performs this function without the use of changeable, replaceable or cleanable filter elements, cartridges or a bowl.
- By removing contamination immediately, the Fuel-Guard VORTEX System will virtually eliminate all filter clogging, which will extend engine and filter life.
- ·No internal filters to replace
- ·Removes contamination caused by
- ·Reduces exhaust emissions
- ·Reduction in landfill
- ·Less filter replacements